26th June 2014, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for correspondence PhD in Maths programme in Tamil Nadu or Kerala if completed M.Phil from Madras University being a lecturer?

I would like to do PhD in Mathematics.I am working as a lecturer in Maths in an engineering college near Palakkad,Kerala (for the past 1& 1/2 year).I worked as a guest lecturer teaching B.Sc. students all main Maths papers(real analysis,complex analysis,algebra etc.)for more than 5 years in an aided college here.I did my MPil from Madras university.Can I get any information about registering for PhD(part time preferable) at the earliest.I prefer to do in Tamilnadu or Kerala.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about part time PhD in Mathematics for person working as Guest Lecturer for Maths?
  2. MPhil/PhD In Englishg
  3. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  4. Which are the colleges offering B.Com along with cutoffs of last year?
  5. Where to get admission form for M.A Arabics course? Date of sale of forms?
  6. When to get admission for M.Sc Physics?
  7. How to take Ph.D programme in computer science through correspondence? I have done my MCA from Madras University and working in Dubai since 6 years as computer engineer
  8. Is there any possibility to get lecturer job in government college after passing BSc through correspondence?
  9. In Chennai which are the colleges offering sports quota?
  10. Which are the universities providing BSc Biotech and BSc Microbiology course?
  11. What is the location of statistics course in Tamilnadu?
  12. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  13. Can I be placed in Universities to study M.Sc in Chemistry having scored a rank of 583 in PGCET Entrance Exam?
  14. Best universities to pursue BBA course? Fee structure, syllabus and last date for submission of exam forms?
  15. how to apply for PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do PhD having only 51% in PhD?
  17. Syllabus for Law and governance entrance test in JNU?
  18. Is it possible to get transfer from Kerala University to a good college after doing MBA under Kerala University?
11th August 2014, 11:08 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for correspondence PhD in Maths programme in Tamil Nadu or Kerala if completed M.Phil from Madras University being a lecturer?

Yes, you can definitely pursue PhD in Mathematics programme in Tamil Nadu or Kerala in correspondence mode. It is quite inspiring to see you opt for higher studies inspite of having such high educational qualifications and doing a job. There are various institutes which offer such programmes. Some of the institutes are:-

- Tamil Nadu Open University - TNOU, Chennai
- School of Distance Education (Bharathiar University), Coimbatore
- Alagappa University (Distance Education), Tamil Nadu
- Rajitlal Institute of Technology and Health Sciences (RITHS), Thiruvananthapuram
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?