22nd October 2016, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I fill form for Ph.D admission on the basis of MSO degree?

I am a teacher in middle school. I have completed MSO in December 2013. Can I fill Ph.D admission form? What is the fee structure of Jan 2017 PhD programme?

23rd October 2016, 05:59 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I fill form for Ph.D admission on the basis of MSO degree?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can fill Ph.D admission form on the basis of MSO degree.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in a specific field from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D courses.

Fee structure for the Ph.D courses differ from Institute to Institute. So, it will be better to contact to the respective Institutes to get the exact details about the fee structure.
23rd October 2016, 10:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a teacher in middle school. I have completed MSO in December 2013. Can I fill Ph.D admission form? What is the fee structure of Jan 2017 PhD programme?
If your degree is equivalent to masters degree, then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There are no age criteria.

Fees are vary from college to college. So you can contact to University for fees structure for Ph.D course.
5th September 2021, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of mso from IGNOU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?