23rd August 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Can i take CA Intermediate course with cracking CPT? Is it possible to do B.Com simultaneosly?

Can i take CA Intermediate course with cracking CPT? Is it possible to do B.Com simultaneosly?

25th August 2015, 02:22 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i take CA Intermediate course with cracking CPT? Is it possible to do B.Com simultaneosly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry that you are not eligible for CA Intermediate without Cracking CPT and It is not possible for you to do B.Com and CA simultaneously without cracking CPT entrance exam.
Applicants are eligible to apply for Intermediate (IPPC) Course on passing the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) and Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination) from a recognized university.

Those candidates who have completed their Graduation with 60% of marks are also eligible. However, commerce stream students are required to score minimum 55% of marks at Graduation level. So, you must try to Crack or Complete the Graduation course to be eligible for CA Intermediate course.

Official website - www.icai.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?