8th May 2014, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Future scope after completing PhD and research fellowship?

hi,
i want to give CSIR NET exam in life science. if i clear this exam, and complete my research fellowship what are my job options after that? it is given in the CSIR NET rules that a person can get research fellowship (jrf srf) for a total of 5 years. but after completing thiis fellowship of 5 years, what can i do? i am not interested in lecturership.

10th May 2014, 11:29 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Future scope after completing PhD and research fellowship?

As you asked for that what is the future scope after PhD research . after you completed your research in PhD in your choice topic if you work hard and developed that topic then it should be very helpful to you in your future because if you do your research elegantly and giving all focus to your research then your result should be very help full to mankind .

And many companies can buy you your research material or your research thing that could be a very great offer to you. To get this you have to include some companies who helps you for your project or spending money for this. And PhD is not a research institute it also a very great foundation to make you a good researcher and scientist in future.

And it totally depending upon you for your career because if you work with industrial or governmental companies then you will pay and you can income through this. You could join any industrial company and work for them for developing your ideas. And companies also see the academic qualification and your marks secured in your academic career. So if you want money and want to earn money from this you can join industries or governmental companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?