26th March 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Political Science) in Rabindra Bharati University?

Hello, please let me know about the duration of PhD program in Political Science subject which is available in Rabindra Bharati University. Please tell me about the course structure also.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure & duration of PhD(Bengali) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  2. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Tagore Literature at Rabindra Bharati University?
  3. How can I join Rabindra Bharati University for classical music course?
  4. Fee structure for bachelor of library science in Rabindra Bharati University and course duration?
  5. Whether the syllabus of distance universities like Rabindra Bharati and regular university like Calcutta University are same or is there any difference?
  6. Can I get admission to study M.A.(History) in Rabindra Bharati University if secured 49% in B.A.?
  7. Can I do B.Ed after doing M.A from Rabindra Bharati University? I have passed graduation with 49.57% marks
  8. Computer science graduate can get admission in Master of Arts at Rabindra Bharati university?
  9. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Political Science) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  10. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Political Science) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  11. Can I get admission to study M.A. from Rabindra Bharati University through Distance Education if completed B.A. from CU?
  12. Does Rabindra Bharati University offer M.A.(Criminology & Police Administration) course?
  13. Eligibility criteria of PG course in Dance(kathak) from Rabindra Bharati university? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I apply to study M.A. in Rabindra Bharati University if waiting for the result of B.A. completed from IGNOU?
  15. How to get a chance to do Ph.D in abroad? I am a student of M.Phil at Rabindra Bharati University
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD(Bengali) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  17. Procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in Music at Rabindra Bharati University
  18. Possibility to study Bengali PG course in Rabindra Bharati University for History postgraduate of Deemed University? -- [New]
18th August 2020, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Political Science) in Rabindra Bharati University?

Please provide me updated syllabus for Political PhD at RABHINDHER BHARTI University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?