20th August 2015, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Whether Kolhan University offers Ph.D. course or not? How to get enrolled for Ph.D. in same in Economics stream?

Whether Kolhan University offers Ph.D. course or not? How to get enrolled for Ph.D. in same in Economics stream?

7th June 2016, 07:56 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether Kolhan University offers Ph.D. course or not? How to get enrolled for Ph.D. in same in Economics stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, Kolhan University offers PhD course.
The aspirant has to download the application form from the university website. The eligibility to do PhD in Economics is that the candidates should hold a Master’s Degree in Economics with over 55% marks from a recognised university. Those who have studied the PG Degree through correspondence or Open University are not eligible for the PhD course. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination (PET) and interview for the admission to PhD. You can find the details in the university website, the link is Official Website
23rd January 2017, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether Kolhan University offers Ph.D. course or not? How to get enrolled for Ph.D. in same in Economics stream?

I have completed my Post graduate degree from IGNOU. Am I eligible for P.hd course.
19th August 2020, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Wanted to do PhD in economics...from kolhan University..can I apply...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?