25th June 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Fisheries Science) in Marathwada Agriculture University?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the structure of PhD program in Fisheries Science which is available in Marathwada Agriculture University. Can anyone of you let me know about the course structure as well as course fee expenses? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and fee expenses of B.F.Sc(Aquaculture) in Marathwada Agriculture University?
  2. Fee expenses of BA(Animation & Computer Graphics) in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Plant Physiology) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology? -- [New]
  4. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM (Criminal Science & Criminology) at Tehran University?
  6. Fee structure and hostel expenses of B.Sc(Forestry) in Sam Higgingbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of BS(Marine Science) offered in University of Hawaii, Hilo?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?
  9. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Fisheries Science) in Marathwada Agriculture University?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Industrial Science) in TIAT?
  11. What will be the total expense of doing MS from Germany?
  12. How many PhD(Fisheries Science) seats are available in Marathwada Agriculture University?
  13. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  14. Fee expenses of Diploma in Agriculture in Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of M.Phil(Political Science) in Berhampur University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Applied Computer Science in Jadavpur University?
  17. Fee expenses of MPT(Rehabilitation) in Charotar University of Science and Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Human Nutrition) in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University?
15th July 2022, 12:39 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Fisheries Science) in Marathwada Agriculture University?

The Course Structure is:-

Marine Fisheries

Navigation and Seamanship

Aquatic Ecology and Biodiversity

Fish Microbiology

Quality Assurance

Aquatic Pollution

Candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognized university can study PhD Fisheries Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?