25th June 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Fisheries Science) in Marathwada Agriculture University?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study PhD in Fisheries Science in Marathwada Agriculture University. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Fisheries Science) in Marathwada Agriculture University?
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Fisheries Science) in Marathwada Agriculture University?
  3. How many PhD(Fisheries Science) seats are available in Marathwada Agriculture University? -- [New]
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Fisheries Science) in Marathwada Agriculture University? -- [New]
  5. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  6. B.Sc pass course student can do M.Sc in Food Technology?
  7. How to do BSc in Microbiology? Which are the top colleges in Maharashtra? Is there a good score in Microbiology?
  8. List of government colleges to study B.Sc Horticulture? Procedure of admission and scope of this course in India?
  9. How can I become a AG BSc? How should I join?
  10. Need fee details of B.Sc. (Agriculture) course in Private Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to become an agricultural officer?
  12. What are the placement opportunities available to a M.Sc(Horticulture) graduate from G.B.P.U.A.T? Is there any scope in other countries?
  13. How can I do MSc after BSc microbiology and dialysis technology
  14. How to take admission in Ph.D(Library Science) at Nehru Gram Bharati University(UP) after completing M.Lib from D B.A Marathwada University, Aurangabad
  15. Best path to follow to make a career in Astronomy? Best competitive exam for admission in M.Sc Astronomy?
  16. Course structure of B.F.Sc(Aquaculture) in Marathwada Agriculture University? Job opportunities through this course?
  17. Can I study M.Sc(Agriculture) in any other ICAR institute/Central or State Agricultural University after completion of B.Sc? Eligibility to appear in ICAR PG entrance exam?
  18. Entrance exams available to study BSc(Agriculture) in Karnataka?
15th July 2022, 12:42 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Fisheries Science) in Marathwada Agriculture University?

UGC NET, SLET and GATE is the entrance exam to study PhD Fisheries Science at Marathwada Agriculture University.

To study PhD Fisheries Science is, candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Fisheries Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?