26th April 2015, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Part Time PhD in Mathematics course for M.Phil candidate?

Hello,
I am a teacher in Jhansi, U.P. My education qualification is
M.Sc (Mathematics), M.Phil (Mathematics).
I want to do PhD in Mathematics. So please give
information about PhD Mathematics part time
through distance education.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about part time PhD in Mathematics for person working as Guest Lecturer for Maths?
  2. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  3. Detailed information about the universities which offers Part Time and Full Time PhD in Hindi?
  4. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Part time M.Phil holder is eligible for Lecturer job?
  6. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  7. Part time Ph.D for M.Phil(Mathematics) postgraduate?
  8. Details of M.Phil/Ph.D in mathematics in AP universities? Any universities in AP where I can get without answering any entrance test?
  9. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  11. Should I have to appear in GATE(Mathematics) to study Part Time PhD(Applied Mathematics) if working in MNC after M.Tech?
  12. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  13. How to study M.Phil in distance education? I have completed MCA
  14. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  15. Am I eligible to do Part Time PhD from Bharathiar University if completed M.Phil from Distance Education?
  16. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  17. Detailed information and examination date of Nagarjuna University PhD entrance exam? Course duration and fee of this course?
  18. Where to do part time Ph.D course in Mathematics? -- [New]
1st May 2015, 10:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Part Time PhD in Mathematics course for M.Phil candidate?

If you have got M.Phil qualification then you can apply for Ph.D admission without any doubt. For M.Phil candidates there is exemption from entrance exam and you can apply for direct interview for Ph.D admission. Candidate with Master's degree and NET/SLET/JRF qualification are also eligible for admission without any entrance exam.

Therefore, you can apply for admission when the notification is released by the respective University. Most of the universities in India give entrance exam exemption to M.Phil candidates and you can apply for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?