26th June 2014, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Details of government as well as private Ph.D universities? Whether both has equal value? How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D in Fine Art?

Sir
Please give me details Govt. And private University's list,
Govt and Private PHD is equal?
How I can get Scholarship to do PHD in Fine Art?????
please guide me

21st March 2023, 02:58 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Details of government as well as private Ph.D universities? Whether both has equal value? How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D in Fine Art?

There are several universities in India that offer Ph.D programs in various fields, including fine arts. Some of the top government universities for Ph.D in India are:

1. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
2. Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
3. University of Delhi
4. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER)
5. Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)
6. Indian Institute of Science (IISc)

Similarly, there are several private universities in India that offer Ph.D programs in various fields, including fine arts. Some of the top private universities for Ph.D in India are:

1. Amity University
2. Manipal University
3. Symbiosis International University
4. Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS)
5. Shiv Nadar University
6. Ashoka University

Both government and private universities in India have their own value, depending on various factors such as the reputation of the university, the quality of education and research, the facilities offered, and the faculty members.

To get a scholarship to study Ph.D in Fine Art, you can explore the various scholarship opportunities offered by the government and private organizations in India. Some of the popular scholarships for Ph.D students in India are:

1. UGC NET JRF
2. CSIR NET JRF
3. INSPIRE Fellowship
4. DBT JRF
5. ICAR JRF

You can also check with the university you are interested in to see if they offer any scholarships or funding opportunities for Ph.D students in Fine Arts.
21st March 2023, 07:09 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Details of government as well as private Ph.D universities? Whether both has equal value? How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D in Fine Art?

Government and private Ph.D universities both have their own value and advantages. Government universities are usually more established and have a larger network of resources, while private universities may offer more flexibility and specialized programs. Ultimately, the value of a Ph.D degree depends on the quality of research and the reputation of the institution.

To get a scholarship to study Ph.D in Fine Art, you can:

1. Check with the university you are interested in to see if they offer any scholarships or funding opportunities for Ph.D students in Fine Art.

2. Look for external scholarship opportunities from organizations such as the Fulbright Program or the American Association of University Women.

3. Apply for research grants from foundations or institutions that support research in Fine Art.

4. Consider working as a research or teaching assistant at the university, which may come with tuition waivers and stipends.

5. Network with professors and researchers in your field to learn about possible funding opportunities or collaborations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?