22nd August 2017, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Do the Delhi University and JNU provide integrated M.Sc & PhD course? Eligibility criteria and requirements for it?

Sir, I have passed B.Sc Physics and want to do integrated M.Sc & PhD course. Do the Delhi University and JNU provide this course? Eligibility criteria and requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to do PhD in Psychology & Mental Health from top college under Delhi University and JNU?
  3. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in English in JNU?
  6. How can I register for PhD(Mathematics) course in JNU? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  7. Can a M.Sc Medical Parasitology do PhD from Delhi University and JNU? Requirements for it?
  8. Requirements to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Delhi Technological University? -- [New]
  9. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility criteria to get admission in JNU for PhD in Computer & Systems Sciences? How much stipend I can get during PhD?
  11. Possibility to do PhD on Second World War from JNU? Eligibility and requirements for it?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for integrated Ph.D course?
  13. Eligibility to do PhD in Tamil from JNU? When the application form will be out?
  14. Which is better among IIIT Delhi and JNU?
  15. How to pursue Ph.D degree after doing MSc Biotech in JNU New Delhi
  16. Detailed information and eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Mathematics?
  17. How can I apply for Integrated PhD course in IISC, Bangalore being a T.Y.B.Sc(Physics) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  18. List of colleges providing integrated Ph.D in microbiology after completion of B.Sc?
25th August 2017, 10:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do the Delhi University and JNU provide integrated M.Sc & PhD course? Eligibility criteria and requirements for it?

Yes, definitely the above mentioned Universities provide integrated M.Sc and Ph.D program which you can opt after the completion of B.Sc course.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Sc in a particular field from a recognized University with scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it can definitely apply for the integrated course of M.Sc and Ph.D from the above mentioned Colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?