9th November 2016, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Requirements and documents required to apply for PhD(Philosophy) in Allahabad University?

Please help me to know about the requirements to apply for PhD(Philosophy) course at Allahabad University? What all documents required to apply? Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the requirements to do regular MBA? Documents required for admission?
  2. Requirements to apply for PhD(Agriculture Botany) course in Allahabad University? Date of admission?
  3. Hoe to pursue Engineering from foreign country after completing diploma 1st year from India?
  4. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MCA at Anna University?
  5. Detailed procedure to get admission for studying MBA in Abroad?
  6. What are the documents required to fill the admission form of BTC?
  7. What is the procedure and steps to be followed for doing Ph.D in USA?
  8. How to apply for obtaining migration certificate from Osmania University? What documents are required and how much is the fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the various medical exams and their eligibility criteria in Maharashtra?
  10. Possibility to study Hotel Management course in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce?
  11. What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  12. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  13. What are the documents required to apply for B.Sc Agriculture? -- [New]
  14. Requirements and documents to apply for Education Loan?
  15. How to apply for Migration Certificate for Osmania Universtiy? What documents I need to submit and how much fees I have to pay?
  16. Can a Maharashtra student apply for GUJCET? Procedure of application and documents required?
  17. What all documents are required to apply for B.Sc Agriculture?
  18. What should I do either go to USA for MS or try for placement? I am pursuing B.Tech and scored 990 marks in GRE. Would I get admission in top universities of USA?
25th August 2017, 10:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements and documents required to apply for PhD(Philosophy) in Allahabad University?

Requirements and Documents required to apply for PhD in Philosophy in Allahabad University:

The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for studying in PhD in Philosophy is "Master's Degree" in concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> University of Allahabad conducts an entrance test called Combined Research Entrance Test (CRET) Exam.

>> After filling up the form for written test, you are required to take the printout of the filled in application form and you are required to send DD along with form to the Director of Allahabad University along with 10th, 12th and Graduation and Post Graduation marks sheets and recent photographs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?