24th July 2018, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to get PhD(Computer Science) admission in Government Nagarjuna Post Graduate College of Science?

Dear friends, I need your help, actually I don’t know what documents I have to submit for getting admission in Government Nagarjuna Post Graduate College of Science to study PhD in Computer Science course. Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer Science) in Government Nagarjuna Post Graduate College of Science?
  2. Requirements to study PhD(Computer Science) in Government Nagarjuna Post Graduate College of Science?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science) in Government Nagarjuna Post Graduate College of Science? -- [New]
  4. Required marks in graduation to go for Post graduation in Science field?
  5. Which is the best field to do Ph.D after MCA?
  6. Can a Science graduate study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting? Where to apply for it?
  7. What are the documents required to get admission in class 11th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which course to take up next after B.Sc Biology to get good placement job in future?
  9. Which PG course has high salary after doing BSc Nursing?
  10. Which all documents are required to submit while taking admission in BCS?
  11. When will be Ph.D Home Science admission going to start?
  12. Eligibility for Fisheries course from a government college?
  13. Documents required to get PhD(Environmental Science) admission in Osmania University?
  14. Documents required to get PhD(Organic Chemistry) admission in MG Science Institute?
  15. How can I take admission in Jamshedour Women's College for PG in Home Science?
  16. Can I get BSc(Agriculture) admission in Acharya Nagarjuna University with 24698 rank in AP-EAMCET being a BC-E candidate?
  17. Diploma in Medicinal Plants Processing course is beneficial for B.Sc Botany holder? Detail about this course?
  18. What type of government jobs are available for 40 year old candidate with Post Graduate in Computer Science and Economics?
12th July 2022, 11:56 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get PhD(Computer Science) admission in Government Nagarjuna Post Graduate College of Science?

The Documents Required is:-

Your 10th, 12th, graduation and master's degree certificate

Migration Certificate

Marksheet

Birth Certificate Proof

UGC NET Score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?