28th September 2019, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to get a PhD(Hindi) admission in Arunachal University of Studies?

Dear friends, I need your help, actually I don’t know what documents I have to submit for getting admission in Arunachal University of Studies to study PhD in Hindi course. Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!

2nd October 2019, 12:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get a PhD(Hindi) admission in Arunachal University of Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I need your help, actually I don’t know what documents I have to submit for getting admission in Arunachal University of Studies to study PhD in Hindi course. Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!
Documents required to get a PhD(Hindi) admission in Arunachal University of Studies:-

1. Mark sheets of 10th standard, 12th standard, Graduation, Masters degree course.

2.Photo identity proof and address proof certificate.

3.UGC NET score card.

4.Final year project report of masters degree.

5.Journal paper.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Hindi from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?