24th July 2016, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Bioanalytical Science from BARC being a M.Sc Bioanalytical Science student? When will be the entrance exam held? What will be the fees for general category student?

I am studying in M.Sc Bioanalytical Sciences from Ruia College, Matunga. I want to do Ph.D. from BARC. what is the eligibility criteria for it? When will be the entrance exam conducted? What will be the fees for general category student?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Ph.D in Archaeology after completing M.Sc(Bioanalytical Sciences)?
  2. Which are the colleges offering MS in pharmacy in Mumbai or Pune?
  3. How to do part time PhD for a Research Associate who has completed M.Sc(Bioanalytical Sciences)?
  4. Criteria to get admission in Masters of Archaeology?
  5. Is Biotechnology course running in Parul Institute in Vadodara?
  6. Can I become a professor of zoology having M.Sc in Bioanalytical sciences?
  7. What are the job opportunities after MSc biotechnological sciences
  8. Can I do Ph.D with Job being a candidate having completed M.Sc, M.Phil and having 3 years of experience in Bioanalytical Department of Pharma Company?
  9. BARC PhD Computer Science entrance exam syllabus and previous year papers -- [New]
  10. Eligibility criteria for PhD in AI and Robotics from IISC?
  11. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
  12. What should I do to study PhD being an Instrument Operator Organic Chemistry postgraduate?
  13. Eligibility criteria and other information about Ph.D in Endocrinology for M.Sc in Bio-science student?
  14. Eligibility criteria for B.H.M.S student in MSc Forensic Science?
  15. How to get a government job after passing MSc in Chemistry?
  16. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc in utkal university at environmental science?
  17. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and examination date of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by NIN Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission?
13th July 2019, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Bioanalytical Science from BARC being a M.Sc Bioanalytical Science student? When will be the entrance exam held? What will be the fees for general category student?

What kind of Ph.D courses are available after completing M.Sc in Bioanalytical Sciences?
7th November 2021, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Bioanalytical Science from BARC being a M.Sc Bioanalytical Science student? When will be the entrance exam held? What will be the fees for general category student?

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Bioanalytical Science from BARC being a M.Sc Bioanalytical Science student? When will be the entrance exam held? What will be the fees for general category student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?