9th April 2023, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

eligibility of D.ed college lecturer

i have comleted my MSc B.ED i want to join D.ED COLLEGE AS A LECTURER .PLEASE SAY..EXPLAIN ELIGIBILTY ..OF D.ED LECTURER..9860889789

13th April 2023, 09:52 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: eligibility of D.ed college lecturer

The eligibility criteria for becoming a D.Ed (Diploma in Education) college lecturer may vary depending on the institution and the state in which the college is located.

In general eligibility criteria be like:-

> Education Qualification: The candidate must have completed a Bachelor's Degree in Education (B.Ed) or a Diploma in Education (D.Ed) from a recognized university or institution.

> Experience: Candidates must have a minimum of 2-3 years of teaching experience in a school or educational institution.

> Age: The candidate should be between 21 and 35 years of age. However, the age limit may vary depending on the institution and state.

> Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India.

> Selection Process: The selection process may include a written exam, interview, and demonstration of teaching skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?