9th April 2023, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

OBC Certificate is enough for caste verification certificate?

I have to write NET exam. My caste belongs to the OBC Certificate. I have Community certificate for my caste. Is it enough for the certificate verification of the NET Exam. if , I need to submit OBC Certificate, please guide me what are the process to get the OBC certificate using my Community certificate. I have voter Id and Aathar, Passport but no ration Card now.

13th April 2023, 09:50 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: OBC Certificate is enough for caste verification certificate?

The National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC) for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor both in Indian universities and colleges.

As far as the caste verification certificate is concerned, the requirements may vary depending on the category to which you belong. In general, for the purpose of caste verification, an OBC (Other Backward Class) certificate issued by a competent authority is considered valid
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?