6th October 2019, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission for PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Amity University Mumbai?

I want to do PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication from Amity University Mumbai. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria. Can I know about the eligibility for getting admission in this university for this PhD program?

15th October 2019, 08:02 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission for PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Amity University Mumbai?

Eligibility to get admission for PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Amity University Mumbai are:-

Aspirants should be completed Master's degree in Journalism and Mass Communication from any recognised University.

Aspirants should have obtained a minimum score of 60% in Master's degree.

M.Phil degree in Journalism and Mass Communication is also acceptable.

Aspirants also need to have cleared the National Eligibility Test.

Age limit - No age limit
16th October 2019, 03:09 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission for PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Amity University Mumbai?

The minimum qualification required for admission to study PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication at Amity University Mumbai is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in a relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks or an equivalent grade point or must have at least 10 years of legal practice or experience in a legal/judicial job.

Admission selection will be done on the basis of scores obtained in the PhD entrance test which is conducted by the university followed by a personal interview. There is no age bar and the candidates who have already cleared All India Examination or NET of UGC/CSIR/ICAR/GPAT/ICMR/GATE will be exempted from the written test.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.amity.edu/mumbai/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?