26th October 2021, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Nutritional Science) admission in University of Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I have done with my Post Graduation. I am interested to do my PhD in Nutritional Science from University of Bangalore. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.

28th October 2021, 11:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Nutritional Science) admission in University of Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have done with my Post Graduation. I am interested to do my PhD in Nutritional Science from University of Bangalore. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.
Those candidates who have UGC NET JRF score card are eligible for Ph.D course in Nutritional Science.

If you have completed masters degree in Nutritional Science with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Nutritional Science. There is no age criteria.
29th October 2021, 11:59 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Nutritional Science) admission in University of Bangalore?

The eligibility to get PhD Nutrition Science admission at University of Bangalore is ,you must have a master's degree in the related subject from a recognized university.You will have to appear in the entrance exam and personal interview.
29th October 2021, 12:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study PhD in Nutritional Science admission at the University of Bangalore is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. There is no age limit to apply for this course and the admission selection will be on the basis of performance in the PhD entrance test which is conducted by the university followed by an interview.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
29th October 2021, 05:25 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Eligibility:-

A PG degree with a minimum of 55% marks in the relevant course from a recognized institution. A valid score CSIR NET/ UGC NET/ SLET/ GATE/ JRF.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?