1st May 2019, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Corporate Secretaryship) in Dhanraj Baid Jain College, Chennai?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Corporate Secretaryship in Dhanraj Baid Jain College, Chennai? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this university. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

15th May 2019, 01:11 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Corporate Secretaryship) in Dhanraj Baid Jain College, Chennai?

** Doctor of Philosophy in Corporate Secretaryship is a Doctorate level course and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Corporate Secretaryship course is three years.

** The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Corporate Secretaryship) in Dhanraj Baid Jain College, Chennai is the candidate should have passed post graduation course in the respective field from a recognized university.

** The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination score and personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?