4th August 2019, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Philosophy) in Panjab University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi, I am interested to study PhD(Philosophy) in Panjab University. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also which is essential for admission.

14th August 2019, 12:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Philosophy) in Panjab University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study a PhD in Philosophy at Panjab University. Admission selection will be done on the basis of performance in the written test which is conducted by the university followed by an interview.

The other eligibility is a candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for a general category and 50% marks in aggregate for a SC/ST category.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.puchd.ac.in
17th August 2019, 07:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Philosophy) in Panjab University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am interested to study PhD(Philosophy) in Panjab University. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also which is essential for admission.
Entrance exam to study PhD(Philosophy):-

UGC NET JRF exam

Educational qualification required for UGC NET exam in Philosophy is masters degree in Philosophy from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given to SC/ST category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?