15th March 2022, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Folk Music and Art) in Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya?

Hi Sir/Madam, I just want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission in Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya for studying PhD program in Folk Music and Art. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university.

15th March 2022, 02:29 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Folk Music and Art) in Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya?

You don't have to appear any entrance exam to study PhD Folk Music and Art at Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya.

Qualification required to study PhD Folk Music and Art is ,you must have a master's degree with minimum 55%marks.
15th March 2022, 06:08 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Folk Music and Art) in Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya?

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Folk Music and Art) in Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya?

UGC Net Exam,
CSIR-UGC NET exam,
NCBS Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology and Interdisciplinary Life Sciences (JGEEBILS),
National Centre for Biological Sciences Bangalore.
DBT JRF Biotech Entrance Test.
15th March 2022, 08:43 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

The entrance exam is conducted by the university to study PhD Folk Music and Art at Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?