26th February 2019, 04:15 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Immunology) in JIPMER-Puducherry?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission and do PhD program in Immunology in JIPMER-Puducherry. Please let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

13th March 2019, 08:31 PM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Immunology) in JIPMER-Puducherry?

Yes, there is a entrance exam for students who wants get admission in PhD course. Every year JIPMER-Puducherry releases notification in the month of May which will advertised in all major newspaper outlets of India. Entrance exam will be held on the third sunday of June. The exam is computer based entrance exam comprising of questions of your relevant subject. The criteria is the candidate must get minimum of 50% of marks in the exam to be shortlisted for counselling. At the time of counselling selected students are asked to submit a concept of research proposal. The confirmation letter will be sent within one week after the counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?