26th February 2019, 04:15 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD(Immunology) in JIPMER-Puducherry?

I want to apply for PhD program in JIPMER-Puducherry. I want to do PhD in Immunology. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Immunology in this college. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

13th March 2019, 09:00 PM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Immunology) in JIPMER-Puducherry?

The requirements to apply for PhD(Immunology) in JIPMER-Puducherry are as follows:
>>The aspiring candidate should have minimum of 60% of marks in the post graduate examinations of relevant subject. For SC/ST/PWD/OBC candidates should get a minimum of 55% marks.
>>The candidate should have one paper published in the indexed journals. The paper should be on original work. The students whose paper is accepted but not published can also apply for admission.
>>There is no age limit for PhD admission
>>Admission to full time PhD course is done only through online entrance exam where the student has to get minimum of 50% marks to be selected into counselling.
The above are the requirements are only for Full time PhD program. Kindly note that there are Part time PhD program and Split PhD program.
For further information kindly refer to the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?