9th June 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study PhD(Chemical Engineering) in UPTU? Age limit to apply?

I want to do PhD in Chemical Engineering from UPTU. Can you let me know what entrance exam I have to appear? What is the age limit to apply?

10th June 2016, 01:19 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD(Chemical Engineering) in UPTU? Age limit to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do PhD in Chemical Engineering from UPTU. Can you let me know what entrance exam I have to appear? What is the age limit to apply?

The eligibility to appear for the entrance test (Research aptitude test) for PhD in Chemical Engineering is B.E/B.Tech & M.E/M.Tech with 60% marks in either one.
The age limit is minimum age 18 years and maximum 60 years. You can apply online for the admission to the PhD programme. Last date of registration is 15th June 2016. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission. The website link is Official Website
10th June 2016, 04:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD(Chemical Engineering) in UPTU? Age limit to apply?

You can crack exams like NET/SET/GATE in required subject if you are looking for admission in UPTU for your Ph.D admission. There is entrance exam conducted by UPTU also for admission.
Admission is based on the performance in written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university or institute. There is no upper age limit for research programs like Ph.D in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?