14th July 2019, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Sociology and Social Anthropology) in Indira Gandhi National Tribal University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to joining Indira Gandhi National Tribal University for studying PhD program in Sociology and Social Anthropology. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university. Please tell me about the cutoff score for getting admission.

17th July 2019, 01:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Sociology and Social Anthropology) in Indira Gandhi National Tribal University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am looking forward to joining Indira Gandhi National Tribal University for studying PhD program in Sociology and Social Anthropology. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university. Please tell me about the cutoff score for getting admission.

Eligible candidates have to clear the Research Entrance Test (RET) conducted by the Indira Gandhi National Tribal University for the admission to study PhD (Sociology and Social Anthropology). Those candidates who have qualified NET-JRF, NET-LS or National Doctor Fellowship holder are exempted from appearing in the Research Entrance Test (RET).
Candidates should score at least 50% marks in the Research Entrance Test (RET) are eligible to appear in the viva-voce / Personal Interview for the admission to study PhD (Sociology and Social Anthropology) at the Indira Gandhi National Tribal University.
17th July 2019, 01:29 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Sociology and Social Anthropology) in Indira Gandhi National Tribal University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available for PhD(Sociology and Social Anthropology) in Indira Gandhi National Tribal University.

The admission to the PhD(Sociology and Social Anthropology) in Indira Gandhi National Tribal University is on the basis of entrance examination conducted Indira Gandhi National Tribal University itself followed by Personal Interview.

The application form is available on the website http://www.igntu.ac.in/. The cost of application form is Rs.500 per general category and Rs.250 for the candidates belonging to reserved categories.

You can visit the website http://www.igntu.ac.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?