29th August 2019, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Home Science) in Acharya NG Ranga Agrocultural University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to doing a PhD in Home Science from Acharya NG Ranga Agrocultural University. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the cutoff marks through which I can secure admission?

3rd September 2019, 12:50 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Home Science) in Acharya NG Ranga Agrocultural University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Home Science at Acharya NG Ranga Agrocultural University. The admission selection will be done on the basis of entrance test which is conducted by the university plus marks scored in MSc and BSc degree and the interview.

The weightage of the entrance test is 50%, performance at the Master's level is 30% weightage, performance at the Bachelor's degree level is 10% weightage, performance in the personal interview is 10% weightage. The educational qualification which is required for the admission is a candidate must have passed a Master's degree with a minimum score of 50% marks or OGPA 3.25/4.00 or 7.50/10.00 and duration should be 4 years mandatory plus submission of MSc level thesis on or before the last date of the application form.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.angrau.ac.in
6th September 2019, 02:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Home Science) in Acharya NG Ranga Agrocultural University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to doing a PhD in Home Science from Acharya NG Ranga Agrocultural University. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the cutoff marks through which I can secure admission?
List of the entrance exam for Ph.D course:-

UGC NET(JRF)

University CET exam

If you have completed masters degree in Home Science with above 55% marks from a recognized University, then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Home Science.

Cutoff marks is not fixed for Ph.D admission.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?