29th August 2019, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Home Science) seats are available in Acharya NG Ranga Agrocultural University?

Hi friends, can anyone of you let me know how many seats are there in Acharya NG Ranga Agrocultural University for PhD program in Home Science. I want to join this university for this PhD program. Kindly let me know about the seats available for this PhD program asap.

3rd September 2019, 12:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Home Science) seats are available in Acharya NG Ranga Agrocultural University?

The seat availability to study PhD in Home Science at Acharya NG Ranga Agrocultural University is 4 seats intake. The minimum educational qualification required for the admission is a candidate must have passed a Master's degree with a minimum score of 50% marks or OGPA 3.25/4.00 or 7.50/10.00 and duration should be 4 years mandatory plus submission of MSc level thesis on or before the last date of the application form.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.angrau.ac.in
6th September 2019, 02:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Home Science) seats are available in Acharya NG Ranga Agrocultural University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can anyone of you let me know how many seats are there in Acharya NG Ranga Agrocultural University for PhD program in Home Science. I want to join this university for this PhD program. Kindly let me know about the seats available for this PhD program asap.
There are 10 seats are available for PhD course in Home Science in Acharya NG Ranga Agrocultural University.

Gen-4
SC-2
ST-1
OBC-3
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?