20th March 2023, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Experimental Research topic for Educational Psychology

I am a student of PhD in eduction from mahatma jyoti raophule university jaipur. I need to a experimental topic for research in educational psychology or a social science with relation to education do better
i need to help to design a synopses according to topic
please help to design a synopses with topic and tools
Thanks for Regards

20th March 2023, 09:37 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Experimental Research topic for Educational Psychology

Topic: The impact of cooperative learning on academic achievement and social skills of primary school students.

Synopsis:

Introduction:
Cooperative learning is an instructional method that emphasizes group work and encourages students to work together to achieve a common goal. This method has been shown to have a positive impact on academic achievement and social skills in students. The purpose of this study is to investigate the impact of cooperative learning on the academic achievement and social skills of primary school students.

Methodology: This study will be conducted using a pretest-posttest control group design. The sample will consist of 60 primary school students, aged between 8 and 11 years, who will be randomly assigned to either the experimental or control group. The experimental group will receive instruction using the cooperative learning method, while the control group will receive traditional instruction. The study will be conducted over a period of 12 weeks.

Data Collection: The academic achievement of the students will be measured using a standardized test, while their social skills will be measured using a questionnaire designed for this study. Both measures will be administered before and after the intervention. The data collected will be analyzed using descriptive statistics and inferential statistics.

Tools: The following tools will be used in this study:

1. Cooperative Learning Checklist: This checklist will be used to monitor the implementation of cooperative learning in the experimental group.

2. Standardized Test: A standardized test will be used to measure the academic achievement of the students.

3. Social Skills Questionnaire: This questionnaire will be used to measure the social skills of the students.

Conclusion: This study aims to investigate the impact of cooperative learning on academic achievement and social skills of primary school students. The findings of this study will have implications for educators who wish to implement cooperative learning in their classrooms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?