22nd September 2015, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to become Assistant Professor in Jadavpur University being a PhD in Computer Science candidate?

Dear All,
I want to apply for Assistant Professor post in Jadavpur University. I am pursuing PhD in Computer Science. So, what I have to do for applying in this post?

Related Questions:
  1. MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science?
  2. Will there be more Job Opportunities for the candidates after completion of M.Phil in Mathematics?
  3. What all exams are required to take after pursuing PhD from Abroad for being Professor in a university?
  4. What is the increment benefits difference for candidate getting selected as assistant professor via NET qualified and Ph.D? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  6. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Application for an Assistant Professor who has completing MCA?
  7. Can I apply for Assistant Professor post in engineering colleges after M.Sc. and M.E. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Criteria for blind to be an English Assistant Professor in NIT?
  9. Can I apply for the position of Assistant Professor in Engineering Colleges after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  10. Am I eligible for Lecturer job in State Government colleges?
  11. Being Assistant Professor in a College can I do PhD in Humanities at other university?
  12. PhD Computer Science Guidance ship for Registration (Part-Time)
  13. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  14. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
  15. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor?
  16. Is there any study center of Bansathali Vidhyapith for Ph.D course in computer science? Can I get admission in Ph.D course in DU? I am working as assistant professor in Delhi university
  17. Can I apply to study PhD in Computer Science in Pune University if secured 52.12% in Post Graduation?
  18. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
28th September 2016, 01:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to become Assistant Professor in Jadavpur University being a PhD in Computer Science candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear All,
I want to apply for Assistant Professor post in Jadavpur University. I am pursuing PhD in Computer Science. So, what I have to do for applying in this post?
The PhD holder in Computer Science candidate will be eligible for the Assistant Professor post in Jadavpur University. The PhD candidates may be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SET/SLET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor. The candidates with teaching, research and industrial experience are be preferred for the appointment. The Recruitment Notifications will be released in the Jadavpur University website. You can apply for the post of Assistant Professor after the notifications released. You can find the notifications in the following website link Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?