1st May 2015, 04:22 AM
Posts: n/a

How can I do PhD if done M.Sc with distinction?

Iam from Sudan,grduated from this university in 1991 in chemistry(Ist class)and biochemistry(MsC. Distinction), now I am a lecturer. I want to do PhD at this university. please guide me.
A>Y Elmubarak

6th May 2015, 12:07 AM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 20,581
Default Re: How can I do PhD if done M.Sc with distinction?

Yes, you can apply for Ph.D admission if you have Master's degree with above 55% marks in a relevant discipline. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category. Admission in most of the Universities is based on the score obtained in NET/SLET/JRF and you will be exempted from entrance exam if you have this score.

If you have over 5 years of professional experience or a M.Phil degree then also you can apply for direct interview in Ph.D admission without appearing for entrance exam. Every university released notification for Ph.D admission and you can apply for admission then only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: