18th September 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Colleges in USA which offer scholarship for Ph.D without GRE?

i want to do phd in usa in chemistry.I have completed my Msc in physical chemistry with distinction from TU.I heard that there are some colleges in usa which offer schoolarship for phd without gre.They refer only tofel.am i right?

Related Questions:
  1. List of some colleges in USA offering scholarship for Ph.D without GRE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do Ph.d in USA in Biology? Which are the colleges in USA?
  3. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA with scholarship? PhD from Abroad is valid in India?
  4. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA?
  5. List of the universities in USA offering Ph.D in Biotechnology with full scholarship? Am I eligible for it without GRE?
  6. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Nanotechnology with scholarship without GRE scorecard in US?
  8. List of colleges in US or Canada to do Ph.D course with scholarship?
  9. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  10. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D course in USA without giving the GRE exam?
  11. List of USA universities providing scholarship without GRE and have completed M.Sc in Nano Science? -- [New]
  12. How to do Ph.D in USA in architecture? I have completed MSc in Architecture engineering in English in Italy
  13. Can I get admission to study PhD(Biotechnology) with full scholarship in US without appearing in GRE?
  14. Can I get full scholarship to study in USA/UK through GRE if secure above 80% in B.E.?
  15. Can I study PhD in USA with GRE scorecard after completing M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  16. PhD in foreign countries with scholarship? How to find such colleges?
  17. How may I do Phd(biotechnology) with full scholarship in USA? my score in GRE is 1160 and have completed M.Sc in Microbial biotechnology with 71% marks
  18. PhD Microbiology without GRE in USA?
17th November 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in USA which offer scholarship for Ph.D without GRE?

HOW CAN I GET AN ADMISSION FOR PhD. IN THE UNIVERSITIES OF USA OR IN UK AFTER DOING MTECH IN NANOTECHNOLOGY.HOW COULD I GET THE SCHOLARSHIP AND HOW ABOUT THE ACCOMODATION
4th August 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO ADMISSION IN A PHD IN USA PLS. GUIDE ME RELATED TO TOFEL AND GRE BOTH ARE REQUIRE ? I AM PREPARING ONLY TOEFL. ANOTHER ADVICE IS RELATED TO SCORLSHIP
2nd January 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir, my qualification is Msc organic chemistry andtwo years industrial experince.Then i want do Phd in abroad.How to get it ?
12th January 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

I did my MA Public Administration I want do ph.d in new jersey I have a tourist visa.
12th January 2013, 09:21 PM
M.Ramya Krishnan

I did my MA Public Administration in MCC (Madras Christian College) Chennai , Tamil Nadu I want to do my PH.D on the same in USA/ New Jersey . I have my tourist visa.... guide me
12th November 2013, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

PhD program in materials with out GRE. I have master degree from USA
8th January 2014, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of m.tech in 2 nd year and i want to admission in phD program without gre in usa plz guide me
10th April 2015, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

hai,i am completed my M.sc with biochemistry i wana do ph.d in usa with out gre,so how can i approach for that?
25th July 2015, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

sir, I have passed M.Sc. in inorganic chemistry. I want admisson in phd. what shoud I do to get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?