18th September 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

List of some colleges in USA offering scholarship for Ph.D without GRE?

i want to do phd in usa in chemistry.I have completed my Msc in physical chemistry with distinction from TU.I heard that there are some colleges in usa which offer schoolarship for phd without gre.They refer only tofel.am i right?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the universities in USA offering Ph.D in Biotechnology with full scholarship? Am I eligible for it without GRE?
  2. Colleges in USA which offer scholarship for Ph.D without GRE?
  3. List of colleges in US or Canada to do Ph.D course with scholarship?
  4. List of USA universities providing scholarship without GRE and have completed M.Sc in Nano Science? -- [New]
  5. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA with scholarship? PhD from Abroad is valid in India?
  6. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA?
  7. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  8. Can I get admission to study PhD(Biotechnology) with full scholarship in US without appearing in GRE?
  9. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  10. List of universities offering Ph.D course without GRE in US after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry?
  11. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D course in USA without giving the GRE exam?
  12. How to do Ph.d in USA in Biology? Which are the colleges in USA?
  13. Universities in USA offering Ph.D in electronics and instrumentation or embedded systems or control system? What are the GRE score requirements? Eligibility criteria to get the scholarship?
  14. Which are the colleges/universities that are offering MS? Is a good GRE score necessary to get admitted in UK colleges? Chances of getting scholarship?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Nanotechnology with scholarship without GRE scorecard in US?
  16. Can I get full scholarship to study in USA/UK through GRE if secure above 80% in B.E.?
  17. How can I study MS(Geotechnical Engineering) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges for admission?
  18. Can I study PhD in USA with GRE scorecard after completing M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
15th April 2012, 07:55 AM
rounak_online

Smile Re: List of some colleges in USA offering scholarship for Ph.D without GRE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to do phd in usa in chemistry.I have completed my Msc in physical chemistry with distinction from TU.I heard that there are some colleges in usa which offer schoolarship for phd without gre.They refer only tofel.am i right?
dear friend
Name of some college which do not require GRE score are

California State Univ. at Channel Islands (CS)

California State Univ. at Northridge (CS)

Carnegie Mellon University (Physics)

University of Utah (Chemical Engg)

University of Pennsylvania (Nursing)
I hope you will find this helpful
Balram
22nd May 2012, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of some colleges in USA offering scholarship for Ph.D without GRE?

I have completed my pg biotechnology with 75%.I want to do my phd in canada with scholarship what to do?which is the top university?
31st May 2012, 05:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of some colleges in USA offering scholarship for Ph.D without GRE?

Hello everybody
I want to do phd in architecture( every fields which is related to architecture such as history,landscape or..)and I heard that there are some universities in US that offer scholarship without GRE ,could you please help me to know them, i've done my master in english for 2 years in italy. thank u
19th June 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

hello sir im rohit im intrested of statstics phd
6th September 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

i have done M.Sc biotechnology and wanted to do phd in abroad without GRE. how can i get admission?
6th November 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello.i want to do phd in usa in mechanical engineering.I heard that there are some colleges in usa which offer schoolarship for phd without gre.They refer only tofel.am i right?
if yes, would you please tellthe name of these colleges?
6th December 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

i want to do phg in abroad. can you plz tell me how can i get scholarship without gre...
30th January 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

i have done M.Sc Plant Pathology and wanted to do phd in USA without GRE. Is it possible?
30th January 2013, 08:10 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Hello,

Colleges in USA offering scholarship for Ph.D without GRE are :

Portland State University

University of Texas at Arlington

California State University

Carnegie Mellon University

University of Pennsylvania

THANK YOU
31st January 2013, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

what are the requirements for ph.D enrollment in humanities and social science in english at california state University?
31st January 2013, 08:57 AM
dernbach

HELLO,

There are some colleges in USA offering scholarship for Ph.D without GRE------------

1.California State University
2.University of Pennsylvania
3.Portland State University
4.University of Utah
5.Carnegie Mellon University
6.University of Texas at Arlington.

I hope this will help
All the best
24th April 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in E&E Engg. now i'm studying BE with aggregate 65% so what can i do next shall i jion ms or m.tech or a job
24th April 2013, 09:05 PM
chunii
Junior Member+

HELLO,

List of some colleges in USA offering scholarship for Ph.D without GRE-------------

1.University of Texas at Arlington
2.California State University
3.University of Utah
4.University of Pennsylvania
6.Portland State University.

Nice to help you...................
25th June 2013, 10:48 PM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

List of some colleges in USA offering scholarship for Ph.D without GRE
---------------------------------

1.California State University
2.University of Pennsylvania
3.Portland State University
4.University of Texas at Arlington
6.univ. of michigan
7.ohio university
8.university of california
9.University of Texas at Arlington
10.univ. of chicago
11.University of Texas at Arlington
12.University of Pennsylvania
13.university of california
14.univ. of michigan
15.University of Texas at Arlington
26th June 2013, 08:48 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of some colleges in USA offering scholarship for Ph.D without GRE:-

- University of Pennsylvania

- Carnegie Mellon University

- Portland State University.

- University of Texas at Arlington

- California State University

- University of Utah etc.

Best of luck..........
30th December 2013, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

I am from Bangladesh. I have completed my Masters in Geography. I wanna do PhD in my subject. Is it possible getting Scholarship in your University? Please let me inform.. My mail: [email protected]
20th April 2014, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Hii,
My GRE score is 298/340, & TOEFL-84, Can u pls tell me some institutes in Operations Management for PHD with scholarship,
My Background:
B.Tech MBA
1 year teaching experiance
My Mail:[email protected]
3rd July 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

what is the universities in USA that do not require gre test to study PH.D in earth science?
22nd September 2014, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I ve completed my bachelors of physiotherapy and gre score is 280 ,please refer suitable university,thank you
21st December 2015, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

i have completed M.Tech Biotechnology and M.PHil in Biotechnoloy ,Hi, Can u pls tell me some institutes in Biotechnology/Molecular medicine/Molecular Biology for PHD with scholarship.
my email id :[email protected]
2nd February 2016, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello,,, I have completed my msc in nano science from India. Now I want to do phd in interdisciplinary (Nano biotechnology) subject in USA. please list out university name which give scholarship without GRE
1st July 2016, 04:23 AM
Unregistered

Hello there!
I'm from India and I've completed my masters in English Literature from the university of Pune.And I want to do my PhD from US or Canada without GRE in any topic related to my field with a scholarship.can anyone suggest me the names of such universities where they require no GRE.
Thank you!
23rd December 2016, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my MSc in chemistry so can I get PhD in your institution without GRE and TOefl
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?