27th August 2016, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

When will the entrance exam conducted for Ph.D Astrology in Karpakam University?

When will you conduct entrance exam for fresh candidate for phd astrology? Phd astrologyin karpakam university? Can you please give me the information on how to prepare for the exam as well? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Are technical courses, PhD by research and Phd degree of CMJ University recognized by AICTE? PhD from CMJ University is equivalent to that of PhD from IITs etc.? 1 2nd July 2022 12:55 PM
Whether CVRaman University, MATS university, ITM university, Kalinga University and ICFAI university are having UGC approved PhD course? 1 10th May 2018 06:26 PM
In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Social Work in Jabalpur University? Course fee of PhD in this university? 1 16th June 2015 12:20 AM
Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University? 2 13th March 2015 12:41 PM