15th August 2017, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Jain University (deemed), Bangalore to do PhD in Business Administration? PhD from deemed universities will cause any problem in career opportunities?

I want to purse PhD in Business Administration from Jain University (deemed), Bangalore. Please tell me how can I get admission? PhD from deemed universities will cause any problem in career opportunities?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any problem to do PhD having completed M.E. from Deemed University?
  2. Is there any difference in value for certificate from deemed university and state university?
  3. Should I continue my Ph.D from any one of the 44 blacklisted deemed universities?
  4. Is it recommended to study B.Tech in a deemed university since deemed universities are being disputed these days?
  5. In which subject should I do PhD? Which are deemed universities which provides part time PhD?
  6. List of Deemed universities which offer PhD in Ecology for M.Sc(Ecology & Environment) postgraduate?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Government Universities after studying from a deemed university which was recently blacklisted?
  8. Study PhD in IT for MBA postgraduate of Deemed University?
  9. Best universities to do PhD in HR? Career opportunities after PhD?
  10. Can I apply in CSIR/UGC NET to get JRF if studying PhD from deemed university?
  11. Will there be any problem for my career if I complete my M.Tech course from a Deemed University?
  12. Possibility to register for PhD without giving online examination if already have completed 4th semester of Ph.D from a deemed university?
  13. Is there any problem in getting doctorate from a Deemed university?
  14. Is Ph.D from deemed university valid or not?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D from deemed University? Is it safe?
  16. Is deemed university a problem? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to get PhD in Business Administration admission in AMU? -- [New]
  18. How can I study PhD in Embedded Systems in VIT Deemed University?
16th August 2017, 11:36 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Jain University (deemed), Bangalore to do PhD in Business Administration? PhD from deemed universities will cause any problem in career opportunities?

To get admission in Jain University, Bangalore to do Ph.D in Business Administration, it is mandatory that you should have completed your Post Graduation in the relevant field securing 55% of marks in your Post Graduation. Then you should qualify in the UGC NET examination to be eligible for Ph.D course
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognized University with 55% of marks.
No, there is no such problem if you complete your Ph.D course from deemed University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?