14th March 2017, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

How to get government lectureship?

Hi, I am Rahul from BBSR. I have already completed my MBA in 2010 and I have 6 years market experience. Right now, I would like to go with lectureship. Please guide me for future process like Ph.D programme or any entrance from government for lectureship.

15th March 2017, 09:55 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get government lectureship?

To get a government lectureship the candidate must have earned bachelor degree or master degree then you have to write the entrance exam for lectureship after cracking it you will be called for interview round if you crack both then you will get the government lectureship. It is better to do PhD also to gain some knowledge and experience it will be more helpful in getting the job.
16th March 2017, 12:32 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get government lectureship?

In order to pursue for a Ph.D course, you must have to gain a Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognised University. After that you must qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D course in the respective field in different Colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?