9th April 2023, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

How to get my NET Certificate? What I have to do to get my certificate?

Respected Sir/Madam I have qualified NET June. But due to some kind of reasons my E-Mail ID is not opening which I have given at the time of exam. What I have to do to get my certificate.

13th April 2023, 02:37 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get my NET Certificate? What I have to do to get my certificate?

To get the e-certificate for UGC NET, you can refer to the link ecertificate.nta.ac.in/candidateLogin.php or www.ugcnetonline.in/download/ and fill out your credentials to get your E-Certificate if you have qualified the same examination.

On the website, the details which you need to fill in in order to download the E-Certificate are Roll Number or Application Number and your Date of Birth which are mentioned on your admit card or NET scorecard. There is no requirement of email id if you have the admit card or scorecard.

Further, in case you are still not able to download the E-Certificate, you can contact UGC officials regarding the same issue through a phone call or e-mail details mentioned on the above link. You can also visit any nearby UGC office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?