29th August 2019, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to get a PhD(Physics) admission in Hyderabad University?

Dear friends, I don’t know what qualification is essentially required for getting admission in Hyderabad University to study PhD in Physics course. Please let me know about the essential qualification asap. Thank you!

3rd September 2019, 01:14 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get a PhD(Physics) admission in Hyderabad University?

The qualification required to study PhD in Physics admission at Hyderabad University is a candidate must have passed a Master's degree in the relevant subject with a minimum score of 55% marks for general category and for SC/ST it is 50% marks. Admission selection will be done on the basis of written test which is conducted by the university followed by interview.

This written test will carry 75 marks and the interview will carry 25 marks. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.uohyd.ac.in
6th September 2019, 02:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get a PhD(Physics) admission in Hyderabad University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I don’t know what qualification is essentially required for getting admission in Hyderabad University to study PhD in Physics course. Please let me know about the essential qualification asap. Thank you!
Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Physics with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D course in Hyderabad University. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There are no age criteria.

CSIR NET score card required to get admission in Ph.D course in Physics in Hyderabad University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?