31st December 2018, 03:38 AM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in Garden City University?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do my PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) specialization from Garden City University. I just want to know that how many seats are there for this particular course in this university? Please tell me asap.

31st August 2019, 03:58 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in Garden City University?

Garden City University

The total number of Ph.D. (Journalism and Mass Communication) seats that are available in Garden City University is 10.

For further information, you can contact at given below address.

16th KM, Old Madras Road
Bangalore, Karnataka 560049, India
1st September 2019, 09:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in Garden City University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to do my PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) specialization from Garden City University. I just want to know that how many seats are there for this particular course in this university? Please tell me asap.
There are 10 seats are available for PhD course in Journalism and Mass Communication in Garden City University.

Gen-4
SC-2
ST-1
OBC-3
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?