13th June 2021, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

If I score below cutoff will I be able to become Assistant Professor?

If i will apply of JRF & Assistant Professor and i scored below its cutoff limit but i scored above the only Assistant Professor's Cutoffs , so will i get Assistant Professor certificate or not?

14th June 2021, 03:11 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: If I score below cutoff will I be able to become Assistant Professor?

If you score below cutoff of Assistant Professor than you will not be able to become Assistant Professor.

If your score is more than the cutoff of Assistant Professor position and less than the cutoff of JRF than you are totally eligible to be Assistant Professor but won't be getting benefits of JRF.

In2nd case you will be getting the certificate for the position of Assistant Professor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?