13th June 2021, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a professor or a Teacher after I completing my post graduate degree in correspondence?

Can I become a professor or a Teacher after I completing my post graduate degree in correspondence? Am I eligible? Can I become a professor?

14th June 2021, 04:28 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Can I become a professor or a Teacher after I completing my post graduate degree in correspondence?

Yes, You can become a professor or a Teacher after completing your post graduate degree in correspondence.

Post Graduate degree completed with UGC approved college is totally valid as acceptable.

If you have completed post graduation degree with minimum 55% marks than go for UGC NET or equivalent exam.

Secure good marks in UGC NET or equivalent exam to be recruited as Assistant Professor at any university.
14th June 2021, 05:09 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Can I become a professor or a Teacher after I completing my post graduate degree in correspondence?

If you want to become teacher after your postgraduation you must do b.ed (bachelor's in education) this degree is compulsory to become a school teacher...
If you want to become college professor you must be passed your postgraduation with minimum 55% with recognized University...after that you clear UGC NET exams...its a entrance exam to get entry in ph.d (doctors in philosophy)...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?