27th June 2023, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

which are the institutes conduct course of PhD in Pharmaceutical biotechnology, medicinal chemistry or biochemical engineering?

I wille completing ME (biochemical engg anf biotechnology) in may 2012. I want to apply for phD in Pharmaceutical biotechnology, medicinal chemistry or biochemical engineering. How may i apply for this? Please provide the list of intitutes which conduct these courses and also list of guides in same fileld.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Is it mandatory to appear in the CSIR NET for PhD(Medicinal/Pharmaceutical Chemistry) admission? Reputed institutes/research centres offering this course in India? 1 29th May 2021 12:50 AM
Can I study PhD in Medicinal Chemistry in Abroad being a Pharmaceutical Chemistry postgraduate? 1 10th January 2016 11:30 PM
List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks 5 15th March 2014 05:05 PM