30th May 2016, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Last date for submission of RTMU Nagpur PhD entrance exam form?

What are the last dates of submission of forms for RTMU Nagpur Phd entrance exam? I am looking for the information but not getting, please do tell.

Related Questions:
  1. When is the last submission date for Ph.D admission in RTMU, Nagpur?
  2. When the application form of Nagpur University PhD entrance exam will be released? Syllabus and examination date?
  3. From where I can get the application form of Pune University PhD entrance exam? Last date of form submission?
  4. What is the submission date for Ph.D entrance exam form in MS university, Baroda?
  5. From where I will get Ph.D entrance exam form? Last date of form submission?
  6. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  7. Whether I have to reappear in entrance exam for doing PhD in Biotechnology? Name of universities and Date of submission of application?
  8. Colleges and date of form submission for PhD in Biotechnology?
  9. Details about Ph.D entrance exam form details for MS university, baroda?
  10. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  11. When BUMS entrance exam form will be issued? Last date of form submission? Exam date and time?
  12. From where I can download the application form of ICMR Ph.D entrance exam? Last date of form submission?
  13. Date of submission of PMT forms in Nagpur?
  14. What is the last date of admission form submission in Punjabi university? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Where can I get the forms of B.Ed in Nagpur? Last date of submission? When is the entrance exam and what is the admission procedure?
  16. What's the minimum qualification required for pursuing Ph.D degree in fashion designing? What's the last date of form submission in Hyderabad for the same? How may I get this forms?
  17. List of entrance exams to study MBA in Abroad? Last date of GMAT form submission?
  18. Is there any entrance exam organised for taking admission in physiotherapy course after 12th? List of colleges along with their entrance syllabus and form submission dates for the same? I am in 12th standard from Nagpur, Maharashtra
7th July 2016, 12:22 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Last date for submission of RTMU Nagpur PhD entrance exam form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the last dates of submission of forms for RTMU Nagpur Phd entrance exam? I am looking for the information but not getting, please do tell.
The last date for submission of RTMU Nagpur PhD entrance examination (PET) was June 18 till 3 pm. The examination was conducted online from June 27 to 30 and results declared on July 2. You can find the details in the university Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?