7th June 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer PhD in Computer Science in India? Detailed information about entrance exam?

Hi,
I am pursuing Master of Computer Management(MCM) final year in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Management Studies and Research, Deekshabhoomi. I would like to pursue PhD in Computer Science. Can you give me details regarding the entrance exams to which I am applicable and the list of good colleges in India to pursue PhD in Computer Science?
Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer PhD in Life Science and Biotechnology course in India? Detailed information about this course?
  2. JNU offer PhD in Computer Science course to M.Tech(CSE) candidate? Detailed information about JNU PhD entrance exam?
  3. How to do PhD while doing M.Tech in Computer Science? List of colleges in India?
  4. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  5. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of Ph.D colleges for MCA(Computer Science), IGNOU student?
  7. List of colleges which offer PhD in Fine Arts in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  8. Detailed information about the entrance exams for Ph.D in Pharmaceutical program in India?
  9. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University?
  10. How can I pursue Ph.D in computer science?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Management? List of universities which offer PhD in Management in India?
  13. Detailed information about PhD after MCA? List of colleges in Rajasthan?
  14. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  15. How to pursue Ph.D in computer science while pursuing M.Tech in computer science department?
  16. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
  17. When the application form for PhD in Computer Science course is available at Pune University? Detailed information about this course? -- [New]
  18. Detailed information about entrance exams to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in India?
8th June 2015, 08:25 PM
mwh

Default Re: List of colleges which offer PhD in Computer Science in India? Detailed information about entrance exam?

The list of colleges offering Ph.D in computer science:
Allahabad university,uttarpradesh
Amrita vishwg vidyapeetham,tamilnadu
assam university,assam
Awadhesh pratap singh university,madhyapradesh
Babasaheb bhimrao ambedkar university,lucknow
chennai mathematical institute,chennai
chikkanna government arts college,tamilnadu
CIMT,TAMILNADU
Dr.G.R Damodaran college of science,tamilnadu.
For doing Ph.D you have to write the entrance examination if you pass in exam you can do Ph.d.
All the best
8th June 2015, 09:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer PhD in Computer Science in India? Detailed information about entrance exam?

Admission in Ph.D in most of the Universities is based on the performance in the entrance exam and interview which is mostly conducted by the University. If you have scores like NET/SLET/GATE/JRF then you have good chance of getting admission in reputed University and you will be exempted from entrance exam stage. You have to appear for interview stage directly if you have any one of these score.

You can apply for admission in following colleges in India

1. University of Delhi, http://cs.du.ac.in

2. Christ University, http://christuniversity.in

3. BITS Pilani, http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in

4. Indian Statistical Institute, http://www.isical.ac.in

5. IGNOU, http://ignou.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?