14th May 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology for a candidate who has secured 959 All India Rank in GATE?

Sir,
I have done M.Sc in Biotechnology with 9.32 CGPA and qualified in GATE with 92.7 percentile, 399 score and 959 All India Rank. Please provide me the institutions providing PhD in Biotechnology in India through my GATE score.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology program without NET and GATE in India?
  2. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  3. Can I apply for Ph.D in Biotechnology through GATE Exam being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  4. List of institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology to M.Sc candidate? Entrance exam to get admission?
  5. Can I apply for PhD course under Result Awaited category in IIT-Roorkee if secured 91.15 percentile in GATE(Biotechnology) and pursuing last semester of M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  6. Can I do PhD in IIT or NIT if secured 95.96 percentile in GATE-Biotechnology?
  7. Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology if secured 746 rank in GATE and 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  8. List of colleges which offer M.Tech(Biotechnology) for a candidate who has secured 50 rank in PGECET?
  9. Institutions providing Phd in biotechnology in India through GATE -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE
  11. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  12. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biology in India through GATE?
  13. List of universities offering PhD course for GATE qualified candidate?
  14. Can I get admission to study PhD in Chemistry if secured 4093 rank in GATE being a SC candidate?
  15. List of colleges with placement facility which offer M.Sc(Biotechnology) with scholarship to B.Sc candidate in India?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD(Biotechnology) in Europe? Eligibility to get admission?
  17. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has secured 69% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  18. List of colleges where I can get admission for PhD as per my GATE score?
15th May 2015, 09:44 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology for a candidate who has secured 959 All India Rank in GATE?

The Institutes that will be offering you PhD will be:
1. Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
2. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
3. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
4. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
5. Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, Pilani
6. Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
7. Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
These are also very good Institutes and you should try and get yourself admitted into one of these Institutes.
15th July 2023, 08:55 PM
Mythreyi1990

Default Re: List of institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology for a candidate who has secured 959 All India Rank in GATE?

List of colleges

Indian institute of technology Roorkee

Indian institute of technology Kharagpur

Indian institute of technology Bombay

Indian institute of technology kanpur

Indian institute of technology pilani

Indian institute of technology kanpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?