25th June 2014, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

List of the universities with fee structure offering Ph.D Microbiology programme? How can I get scholarship?

sir
I'm one of students of lpu(Lovely Profetional University),and I'm in Msc.1 microbiology,I would like to ask some information about next studies is to say how can I continue,in which university study as Phd same?If possible al informations according;tuition fees, and how can I find a schoolarship?Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Canadian Universities offering Integrated Ph.D in Microbiology? Do they provide Scholarship? List of Government Universities in Canada with low fee structure?
  2. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  3. List of the universities with fee structure in UK offering Ph.D in Political Science? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Can I get scholarship for it?
  4. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  5. List of top universities offering M.Ed Microbiology? How to get admission?
  6. PhD programme in Europe with scholarship in Immunology? Which institute gives scholarship for PhD?
  7. List of universities offering Ph.D in Astrology?
  8. Universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology in India? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  9. List of the universities in USA offering Ph.D in Biotechnology with full scholarship? Am I eligible for it without GRE?
  10. List of the foreign universities offering Ph.D(Microbiology/Immunology/Stem Cells/Cell Biology)? Job opportunities in India for Ph.D programme? -- [New]
  11. Universities offering M.Phil Microbiology? How to apply for it and what is the fee structure?
  12. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Phd Diploma course details, fee structure, career prospects?
  14. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  15. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  16. Is there any scholarship programme available for master course in Japan, Korea for Ghanaian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for the same?
  17. List of universities and their contract details for Ph.D in Astrology?
  18. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
31st August 2017, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the universities with fee structure offering Ph.D Microbiology programme? How can I get scholarship?

Colleges in USA and Canada offering Ph.D. Course after doing M.Sc.Microbiology .(with scholarship)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?