14th February 2014, 04:41 PM
venkatesh.chodeshetti

How to Apply for PhD after MBA? Best colleges for it?

Iam completed MBA. I would like to done Ph.D. How to Apply the Ph.D? and What are the best colleges for Ph.D? How to Apply the Ph.D COurse?

Related Questions:
  1. How to Apply for PhD after MBA? Best colleges for it? -- [New]
  2. How to approach Ph.D Colleges to pursue Ph.D being a candidate having done MBA in Finance?
  3. Which colleges are offering correspondence PH.D? In which field can I do Ph.D?
  4. How to apply for Ph.D? I have completed MBA
  5. In which college to go for PhD Nanotechnology? How to apply and outcomes of study?
  6. How I can do PhD in international marketing from IISc without completing masters? I've done B.E and MBA
  7. How to apply for Ph.D in HR after completing MBA in HR from Punjabi University?
  8. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  9. Which course can I opt for having scored 44% in BA course?
  10. How can I apply for Ph.D course after completing MBA?
  11. How may I do Ph.D? List of subjects I can take in Ph.D? What's the applying procedure? I've completed B.Sc(Mecs) with 64% marks and did MBA(finance)
  12. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to apply for distance PhD next year if missed this year?
  14. How to do Ph.D after doing MBA in HR?
  15. List of MBA colleges an SC candidates can apply for, with a score of 95 in CET(MBA)?
  16. How can I apply for Ph.D in HR or Management after doing MBA with specialization in HR and Marketing? Colleges offering the degree?
  17. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  18. Colleges in Pune Providing Ph.D? Which entrance exam to be answered?
23rd May 2014, 08:20 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to Apply for PhD after MBA? Best colleges for it?

As you have asking here about your problem that you want to know that how can you apply for PhD after completing your MBA degree after completing your bachelorate degree. So I am going to clearing your doubts and also tried to solve it as far as possible and give you information about PhD after MBA and the best colleges in India.

So after completing MBA degree course you can apply for PhD in management degree as for the PhD degree course you can do it after completing your MBA degree study. So if you are interested in general or going for a research line for that you can apply for the M.Sc. degree and then you can go for PhD in science department.

But it will be good for you to do management study after your MBA study so that it will be good for you to do. The best colleges are – 1. IIM Bangalore in Bangalore then 2- IIM Calcutta in Calcutta then come 3- IIM Indore in Indore then come 4-IIM luck now in Luckhnow. So these are the best colleges to do management after MBA that you can apply for this and get admit after the MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?