9th January 2017, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do integrated Ph.D immediately after B.Pharma? Entrance exams for it and duration of this course?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Pharma and want to do integrated Ph.D. Can I join this course immediately after B.Pharma? What are the entrance exams for it and duration of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  2. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  3. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Should I have to pursue Post Graduation for doing Integrated PhD? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  5. Eligibility to study and course duration of Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Astrophhysics) candidate?
  6. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  7. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  8. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  9. Integrated Phd in biological sciences: Colleges and Entrance Exams for this Course?
  10. Detailed information about entrance exams to study Integrated PhD in Theoretical Physics for B.Sc final year student?
  11. Entrance exams to study Integrated PhD in Physics in India?
  12. How can I prepare to crack Integrated PhD entrance exams of NCBS, TIFR and IISC?
  13. Download Chemistry question papers of previous years for TIFR Integrated PhD entrance exam
  14. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  15. Does Integrated PhD(Biological Science) of IISC include Master's Degree also? What kind of qualification and jobs I can get through this? Can I mention Doctor prefix to my name?
  16. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  17. Detailed procedure to study Integrated PhD program from a recognized university for MBA(Finance) 2nd year student?
  18. What are the entrance exams conducted for integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology in India
15th January 2017, 07:24 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to do integrated Ph.D immediately after B.Pharma? Entrance exams for it and duration of this course?

No, you can't do PhD immediately after B.Pharma. For doing PhD you have to complete your post graduation first. Only after that you will be eligible for PhD. To get admission in PhD you have to give an entrance exam conducted by your university or institution. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?