21st April 2018, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study PhD(Information Management) for MTech(CSE) 2nd year candidate?

Hi friends, I am doing MTech in 2nd year with Computer Science Engineering specialization. In future I want to do PhD in Information Management. So, is this possible for me or not as I am from different stream student.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get transfer in 2nd year of B.Com at other university?
  2. Possibility to get transfer in 2nd year of B.A.(Economics) at other university?
  3. Is there any possibility to go abroad while studying in 2nd year ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Whether Lateral Entry Polytechnic Diploma is equivalent to Intermediate?
  5. Possibility to study MBA for 2 years Diploma in Business Management candidate?
  6. Possibility to study PhD in Robotics for M.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 2nd year candidate?
  7. Possibility to get direct admission in B.Com 2nd year in Tamil Nadu for a candidate of Bangalore?
  8. Possibility to get admission in 2nd year for a candidate with 5 ATKT in Diploma 1st year?
  9. Possibility to do BEd for PhD 2nd year candidate? -- [New]
  10. Possibility to study B.E from Anna university through lateral entry scheme after completing 2nd year of Diploma?
  11. How can I take admission in MSc 2nd year for PG after doing B.E in IT and diploma in Management
  12. Having failed in 5 subjects in 2nd year B.Com what is the possibility of getting direct admission in 3rd year in any other college?
  13. Possibility to secure admission in 2nd year for a candidate who quit after 1st year of BCom with a year gap?
  14. Can I study Hotel Management Diploma course after completing 2nd year of Diploma in IT?
  15. Can I study MBA in Journalism being a BBA 2nd year candidate?
  16. Possibility to study MBBS for Diploma in General Nursing 2nd year candidate?
  17. Possibility to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year according to new Government order for Backlog candidate?
  18. Possibility to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?