10th May 2022, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue by MTech (Research) by staying in Pune?

Respected sir, By this medium I would like to ask you that is there any institution/university which offers Phd ( mechanical) degree after B.E.(degree).Further I would like to ask you that Is it possible to pursue by MTech (Research) by staying in pune.
I have been working as lecturer (mechanical) in A.G .Awate college of engineering,pune-26.for nine years.I have presented papers in international and national level conferences. I have published and presented 13 papers.
Kindly help me to embark my post graduate education which is stalled since last six years.

11th May 2022, 04:50 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue by MTech (Research) by staying in Pune?

M.tech in Engineering design provides an opportunity to persue an independent research project while benefitting from the support of expert supervision.

It's a 2 year full time course , all the candidates are advised to contact the supervisor based on their area of interest.

Symbiosis Institute of Technology Pune offers both M.tech by Research as well as PhD programme.
12th May 2022, 02:48 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible . But M. Tech degree cannot be obtained online for students worldwide, which is unfortunate. AICTE-approved engineering and technical degrees are offered by many distance education institutes and universities. There you will be able to complete your PhD course.
13th May 2022, 06:27 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to pursue by MTech (Research) by staying in Pune.

MTech ( Research) colleges in Pune:-

College of Engineering -
Pune, Maharashtra

Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Engineering -
Pune, Maharashtra

Vishwakarma Institute of Information Technology -
Pune, Maharashtra

Symbiosis Institute of Technology -
Pune, Maharashtra

Army Institute of Technology -
Pune, Maharashtra

Indian Institute of Information Technology -
Pune, Maharashtra

MIT World Peace University -
Pune, Maharashtra etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?